Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Its semester 3


i had stepped in into my Year 2 semester 3 of my diploma
Thats mean i would only have one more semester that i would end my Diploma in Accounting in Tunku Abdul Rahman College :) Thanks God
Well, throughout my life in diploma, i had ups and downs in completing my studies...
many people would pointing fingers on TARC students which i really feel is quite unfair as they would thought that those who studying are those who have nowhere to go which i feel unhappy and angry with those comments...
All this while, TARC had been offering quality and affordable education to students in Malaysia which do not own the opportunity to further their studies in public universities or overseas as they were not as lucky as the others, including myself :)
I had been offered to matriculation college of Melaka after my SPM but i rejected the offer and i prefered to continue my studies in TARC as my choice and i made it until now although i didn't score as high CGPA as the others but i am happy for myself
Thanks TARC college for giving the chance of performing myself :) I faced with many problems and i learned how to face with it and i am not as timid as before. I knew how to fight for my own rights and able to stand out of the crowd for myself.
Last time, i used to cry infront of the public once i faced with problems. Now, i won't simply shed a tear in front the people i don't know and i had learned how to protect my rights :)

During the days in TARC, i had met people who try to distract me from not to study. Thanks god i am able to pull myself back but not felling down into their trap. I met some who only look for entertainment everyday, they were inquisitive enough to try new things by using and wasting money of their parents.

I also met a guy who once win my heart. At first i thought he truly love me while in the end maybe he is just try to make use of me only. During the first 3 months, he keep on hurting me by keep chatting with other girls in a seducing way even though i was his girlfriend. Of course i felt angry and i asked for a break up but in the end he will still lure me back to him. i was too soft-hearted and forgive him once he apologized to me, How stupid i am ! Well, he is a sales distributor from Amway. of course he would introduced me to follow him in doing sales too. In my entire life, i totally utterly hate doing sales but he keep forcing me doing something that was not my dream at all. He even asked me to give up my accounting profession just to follow him to concentrate 100% on his Amway sales. Oh God ! what a boyfriend ! I am not being materialistic. During my relationship with him, he don't even give me anything even on my birthday, he just presented me amway supplements who really wrecked me upon . How stingy you can be. Are you serious in treating me as your partner or just a business partner that soon to be ? i despised on you ! In the end, i choosed to end my relationship with him as he don't even respect my profession which i found totally useless to stay beside him anymore. :) awww, what a relief ! At last, i am able to breathe. Anyeong ! I really hate you from not respect my parents. That is one of the reason i left you/ dumped you. ( this is for you to see once you happen to see this post as i didn't explain to you the reason why i left you ) *see it by yourself. Aha!

p/s: Guys out there, don't ever try to change your partner's dream or passion. we really dislike it. Respect his or her profession because you are not his/her parents. You don't have the rights to stop his/her from doing something one's like. Cheerio. 

At last, i hoped i would end my diploma successfully and move on to advance diploma and i knew my future is awaiting me :)

Love my Life ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment