Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Is friendship so fragile?


Someone told me that, "There aren't any friendship in girls that could ever last long..."
To be frank, I think so too...
Yet, I still ask for the reason...
I'm not surprise with the answer but I wish that wasn't the answer that I'd heard...
"Cause girls will backstab their own best friend...


I wanna deny badly that girls aren't that bad to their friends...
However, it is true that the backstab-ing usually happens in girl-girl friendship rather than guy-guy friendship as what my roommate said... 
It's true that girls like gossiping and gossiping doesn't mean that it's about something negative and hurt...
But HUMAN tends to prefer something more interesting...
Bad and negative stuffs often grab people's attention as usual... @.@
I would admit myself too i would like to listen to people gossiping of someone else :(
Who gotta be proud of being a gossip girl???
Who's really the one that just gossip and not backstab-ing someone else???
(which its really hard to find a girl to find a girl who don't gossip)

So, the best way to STOP all the conflicts is NOT to GOSSIP...

I never say I'm good as a friend...
In fact, I'm quite selfish...
I tend to gossip with my friends sometimes too just because not wanting to be left out and being the topic of the gossip...
However, I know the least thing of the happenings around me cause I'm not a good observer...
So, I'm always out of topic...
Haha!!
Tired of trying to be one of the gang... It's so damn HARD... >.<
Epic fail to be a gossip girl...
It's ok...
Not my style either... ^^


Whether one is a true friend of ours or not...
It's not for us to judge...
We'll know it, we can feel it...
I am the one who got betrayed by many of once were my bestfriends..
Initially, i would feel very angry and hatred towards them as i treated them as my everything but they would turn out give u nothing.. Well, this is the circle of life.
Now, i move on with my life by meeting my new friends and peers. 
Life is just like a train, some will board in while some will leave :)
Friends or enemies or past boyfriend, thanks for being the part of my life :)
I still heart you guys :) All the best in your life
There is always one that we could share with him/her EVERYTHING...
There is always one that we could find him/her ANYTIME...
There is always one that we would miss EVERY TIME...
There is always one that we could be ANYTHING in front of him/her...
There is always one that we would remember and cherish FOREVER...
Sometimes, he/she could be better than your LOVE but never be your LOVE... ^^

Quote : Making a million friends is not a Miracle, the Miracle is to make A Friend who will stand by you when million are against you ^^

Everything is fragile in this world...
Even now our Earth is fragile too...
Do take good care of your every possession...
We never want to miss anything that would happen in our lives...
Earth need us... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment