Blogger Layouts

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Have you heard of Ireland ?

Hi, I am back with a bit of sense of delight today :D

Today, my college came some crew from Ireland
I seldom heard of that country and they came here as well to introduce their lovely country to us :)
For those who are interested to continue their studies in Ireland, i think this is really a perfect place to go :)
I had told my parents about this Ireland, i am glad to hear that they may send me there after i finished my diploma :D Im totally thrilled with it ^^
The tuition fees is not expensive as compared to UK which i initially decided to go after i completed my advance diploma
They only need about 9000 euros which equal to about RM36,000 for the annual tuition fees and i am able to take my master and also complete my ACCA exams in the same way :)
I felt it is quite affordable and worth it as my parents also decided to shift me to Sunway college initially after i completed my diploma in TARC... Now, i am exposed to a new place, how glad am i :)
There is a spokesperson, Mr Carl(He is from Ireland too) which introduced to some of the culture and habits in Ireland.
I really found it interesting and Ireland is nominated as the world No.6 safest place as calculated from the GPI index..WAO!
The most important is... Irish speaks English ! so Malaysian's students who studied there don't need to worry much about it :D
I really hope to know more about this country, Ireland !

Here are some of the information and pictures i had googled from the net :D
                The map of Ireland..It is located just beside United Kingdom but they were not belongs to the UK :)


Mr Carl stated that the students were really friendly and they were called the friendliest people in the world

If i was to study there, this will be my university:) (University of Dublin)
How vintage and classic it can be ! so nice :)
Did you know that the famous Westlife came from Ireland ? :) they were Irish :)
Well, i know everyone knew him..He is Daniel Radcliffe from "Harry Potter" and he is an Irish too :)

I think everyone heard about St. Patrick day before right? which means "Go Green" :)
Well, this special occasion is first generated from Ireland :)


Irish people love to go to the pub during their leisure... As we can see in those English movie, mostly their movie would start with a few moustache and bearded men would drink beer with many foam on it in a bar :D Ya, they were probably Irish ! :D They love drinking alcohol as their country were cold and alcohol could provide them with warmth..So, bars and pubs were famous in the Ireland. This is the famous Irish's pub that we could also find it in KLCC :) I would visit here one day ^^

 How their pub looks like..Fuyoh! so classic :D
One of the Irish favorite alcoholic drink which we could also find it here... Guinness stout:)
Chinese: 黑狗 :D
But i don't like to drink this because you really can't imagine the bitterness >< yuck
Only my grandma would drink this..They believe they can improve the strength of our body..whoa!
One more ! Ireland is totally famous of Whiskey ! one of their famous native beverages but i don't know how to drink ><

the Irish also treat clubbing as one of their leisure due to their friendly nature..Oops ! and i don't club, maybe i would get involved if i were there :D Well we should learn to chip in someone's culture ..Don't blame me :P

This is the only things i know about Ireland and the Irish and i really wish to know more :)
Irish man were totally handsome ! HAHAHA
They really look classy and gentleman and i like it :) Don't say me pervert :P
Well, i am still waiting for the consent from my parents whether i would be continuing my studies there :)

Ireland, a good place and nice spot to visit :D



No comments:

Post a Comment