Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

sank into reverie thoughts....

the letter u wrote to me.....


Just now i sent my brother to sea-scout camp in Sin Min(p)...
when i stepped in that school...
the moment i shared with u flashed across my mind again....
but u had left me....
i really miss u a lot...
the first day i met u is when i joined the primary school camp held in my primary school....[SJKC Pumpong]
u r my tutor....
u r just like an angel to me...
u helped me in everything.....
even u helped me in finishing all the food that i can't finish....
after the camp, we still keep in contact until we met again in the second camp.....
u r just like my sister....
u forced me to drink the bitter herbal tea when i fall sick in that camp....
i still can't forget the day u sat beside me and shared our stories together...
u even used my bear and hit me on my head and called me "bai chi"
i really hoped that time can turned back and i will stop u to sit that bus.....
i really can't accept that fact that u had left me...
i ♥ u.....
i still remember the day{ 26.12.2009}
i saw ur name in the TV3 news.....
spelled out Ng Poh Ngoh....23 years old....
that time my heart and mind went blank.....
won't be u la....but when i checked out with officer Loh....indeed is u....
i can't hold my tears....i cried.....
i don't want u to leave me.....
u still promised me will wait for me after spm then we will go around malaysia.....
but now....
i visited u on 28.12.2009....
u r lying with an etching smile.....my heart sank....
i cried again......i lost my best k-sis.....
i kept all the cuttings about u.....i miss u jie.....
u r always in my heart....
hope u can rest in peace....miss u here forever n ever.....




~The ENd~

my eyes filled with tears when i wrote about u....

No comments:

Post a Comment