Blogger Layouts

Thursday, August 20, 2009

jambori camp in thailand best!!!

MJ...the famous girl in the camp....
me n ken vern....i feel he look a little alike lk kok yuan
me n sin yin...same group wth me....
all the chinese in jambori
wana back le....><
me n ken vern
he is kelvin...he is a gud guy..always help me 1
me n james....he is reli a great bully
jia yi.....she reli cute n funny
me n james.....
me n wen cin.....mis the moment we went shopping 2gether
james...dun bully me wth frog again
during shopping....
haiz..pity my jerry
concert nite...XD
all goin crazy..XD




i back frm thailand d.....
wao...reli sunburn teruk teruk.....
reli look lk an indian nw....
haha...
bt reli enjoy in tat camp.....
reli niceeeeeee......
bt thailand weather damn hot man.....
reli lk desert.....
so so so so hot......
luckily i m clever.....
during the opening ceremony i lie 2 teacher say i feel dizzy....
i curi went back n tidur.....
wao....
james they all kena sunburn reli teruk la.....
haha....
serve them right.....hahahaha...
the thailand ppl reli friendly lo.....
sawadikat everywhere we go....
n malaysians reli famous there....
n we busy taking pictures n sign 4 them.....
washeh, jz lk a pop star there....
haha.....
n a.....
i kena bullly there until i cry......>< id="gwProxy" type="hidden">

No comments:

Post a Comment