Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

days in kampar......

LOL u.......=='
i m the shortest again....no la,i stand on the stairs below ma...
yer...y my style lk tis de???
nice view.....
we reli lame lo...
haha,i look lk wan 2 pang sai..
elephant leg lo me.....>< outside of UTAR
i m the shortest leh.....


the second semester holiday....
we went 2 kampar 2 visit my brother....
he is studying in UTAR.....
reli miss him so much.....
he change le....
bcum so thin d.....
haiz....
reli pity on him.....
my brother is the kind of filial son....
always dun 1 my parents 2 worry about him....
through the phone, he say he stay reli comfortable n cn easily adapt...
bt when we reach the place he rent, reli a run down condition...
i cnt even stand the stuffy condition there...reli stuffy....
my brother gt 2 stay there 4 1 year lo....
reli a bad experience 4 him.....
n his house quite far away frm his university....
he gt 2 wake up reli early 2 go 2 school....
i reli pity on him....
n the food there reli different wth the style in alor star....
alor star more on food that is sweet...
bt the food all in kampar more on the way 2 salty....
i tay there for 3 days oni n start 2 miss alor star's food edy.....
bt my bro gt 2 cope on their food 4 1 year as his foundation year.....
i reli sympathise on him....
bt he reli nvr blame anything....
we had a stroll 2 lumut n we pass by kellie castle.....
i reli luv those historical place....
n i hope willian kellie smith wil cum out n say hi 2 me....
haha...
ghost nt so eerie pun....
haha...
bt all the well must come 2 an end..
we left kampar on sunday.....
duno y i went 2 hug my brother....
n i cry....
reli miss my brother....
hope all the best 2 u.....
b a successful enginner ya^^
we support u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment